We’re looking for a real doer that will manage our most important relationships - with our artists and B2B customers. You’ll work hands on with securing the most outstanding contemporary art collection, by managing the artwork journey from artist contact all the way to presenting it to renowned B2B agencies. You naturally enjoy juggling several things and keeping lots of professional contacts going at once. You thrive in a creative universe and get a kick out of closing deals.
ART PROJECT MANAGER
Are you a social doer, deal maker and strategic mind in a creative universe?
Secure an outstanding artwork collection, ensure artist satisfaction and build an international B2B network.
What you will be doing
- Working with artists on a day-to-day basis, including contract management, artwork catalogues, artwork info details and making sure we get the artworks on time.
- Ensuring all parts of your projects (from contact, execution and activation) work seamlessly together.
- Making sure that each artwork gets photographed on time and has the right content made.
- Develop and implement long-term sales strategies with international design studios, architect agencies, art clubs and institutional art buyers.
- Conveying artists’ and clients' needs to the founding team and being part of finding the best solutions.
Who you are
- You have a knack for creating project plans, meeting deadlines and keeping things together. Someone who gets shit done basically.
- Excellent customer engagement skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Preferably, you have already worked a year or two with project management and/or sales.
- You have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English – and are a Keynote or Indesign wizard (Photoshop skills don’t hurt)
- You have a can-do, positive attitude and enjoy seeing hard work and creativity pay off at the end of the day. You feel comfortably running your own projects.
- You have a creative feel and an understanding for creative processes, but don’t necessarily have to be artistic yourself.
Start: as soon as possible
Location: Stockholm, Sweden. We’re flexible, but we think that you need to see the artworks (and us) IRL on a weekly basis.
Yay, you've read this far, that must mean you're interested. Apply by sending your resume and tell us why you'd like to work at The Ode To and why you would be a good fit for this role to email@example.com. Clearly mark which role you're interested in.