We’re looking for a business-oriented person with a strong sense of order and proactive nature who shares our passion to revolutionize the art industry in the digital space. You will make sure that our site is always updated with the right content, artworks, prices and that the content is optimized for sales, brand experience, SEO and site performance. You like the creative world of Instagram and want to learn how to manage it professionally as a business. You will work closely with the Creative Director / Marketing Director (we all have multiple roles :) in how to combine brand building and sales.
Are you a structured doer and digital wiz in a creative universe?
Drive relevant online traffic and ensure the best possible customer experience and optimize the display of artworks on theodeto.com.
What you will be doing
- You will write product descriptions and publish artworks and artist portraits with all the correct Shopify settings.
- You will optimize the customer experience by managing content, arranging products and keeping the site looking fantastic.
- You will create beautiful and selling newsletters and social media content.
- You will project manage digital communication projects.
- You will answer customer service questions and DMs (our customers are really nice, so this one is quite easy).
Who you are
- You have experience, preferably 1-2 years, from working with content management and ecommerce.
- You’re fantastic at written English and finding new ways to express our tone-of-voice in descriptions and captions.
- You have attention to detail and naturally make sure that artworks are presented in the correct way.
- You’re great with Indesign and can adapt our beautiful content to different channels.
- You have professional experience from working with social media and marketing.
- Shopify experience, a general SEO understanding and some technical know how is an extra plus!
- Are hungry and want to own your projects from start to finish.
- You hold no prestige whatsoever.
Start: as soon as possible
Location: Stockholm, Sweden. We’re flexible, but we think that you need to see the artworks (and us) IRL on a weekly basis.
Yay, you've read this far, that must mean you're interested. Apply by sending your resume and tell us why you'd like to work at The Ode To and why you would be a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly mark which role you're interested in.