We’re looking for a real problem solver that will manage our most important relationships - with our artists and customers. You’ll work hands on with conversations across multiple digital platforms and will turn hassle into happiness. You’ll keep things and information flowing at the heart of an artistic and expanding business.
CUSTOMER & ARTIST SERVICE MANAGER
Are you an energetic and social doer who wants to create remarkable experiences for both customers and artists?
Be the voice behind the contact with The Ode To and ensure the best possible customer experience for both customers and artists, while coordinating life around the office to make our work smooth.
What you will be doing
- Answer questions and solve the different types of problems the customers and artists may face.
- Create value for our customers in our digital channels; mainly email, chat, Facebook DMs and Instagram DMs.
- Coordinate with artists on a day-to-day basis, including keeping track of artworks, artwork info details and contracts.
- Manage marketplace logistics and keep a good flow of artworks between artists, customers and showroom.
- Drive loyalty and engagement by providing exceptional customer service.
- Support the life and administration around our creative showroom and the daily tasks of an ecom business.
Who you are
- You have experience, preferably 1-2 years, from working with customer service (within ecom is a definite plus!)
- You're naturally service-oriented and love finding clever ways of making customers happy.
- You’re great at written English and Swedish, while expressing our tone-of-voice, whether it's in email, chat or in person.
- You're an administrative master that keeps track of things with great finesse.
- You're energetic with a can do attitude
- You have attention to detail and make sure that things are structured and done on time.
- You hold no prestige whatsoever.
Start: Sep/Oct 2022
Location: Stockholm, Sweden. We’re flexible, but we think that you need to be in the studio at least a few days a week.
We're open for applications from June, but will start making interviews in August.
Yay, you've read this far, that must mean you're interested. Apply by sending your resume and tell us why you'd like to work at The Ode To and why you would be a good fit for this role to email@example.com.